Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot answer customer feedback. Sorry for that!
In case of questions or problems, please check the following topics. Maybe one of them gives you the right answer:
- Due to changes made by Apple, Apple TV 4 with tvOS 10.2 or newer cannot be used with WHAALE any more. We are currently trying to contact Apple and find a solution for that issue.
- There are dropouts during music playback or you hear some metallic/clicking noises?
- Please try to activate the option "Compress audio" in the settings dialog under "Speaker settings".
- If that does not help, please have a look at our help. We listed some Tips&Tricks to improve network stability.
- Will we integrate support for Spotify?
- To integrate Spotify into our app, we need a written permission from Spotify. We do not have this permission. So we cannot integrate this service.
- But with the integration of the Deezer music service we have the perfect alternative - try it for free and you will be impressed by it! You can even import your Spotify playlists...
- You have upgraded to three or more speakers but the dollar-sign is still there.
- If your speakers are not in sync and you hear some strange kind of echo, this might help!
- Please have a look at our How-To-Video and FAQ (also available when tapping 'help' in the app).
If you experience any problems, please use the button Report problem (Email) in the lower right corner of the dialog. This will send us some log files that help analyzing the problems easier.